Saturday, November 22, 2008

d grudge inside me...

there is actually one guy, a senior whom i hate so much..long story..to cut it short was dat he scolded me during the orientation week in front all of the other students accusing me to be rude to his stupid gurlfren (i think she's deaf oso..=p) which i didn't..n he never apologized...wht a stupid stuck-up senior!!huhu i don't even want to called him a senior bcoz he doesn't deserve my respect.. try to forget about it so badly but keeping it inside neva make me feel better either..n for me to forget it is by not seeing his face anywhere around..
but all of a sudden,after a long time..2 days ago, accidentally we were in the same angkot (the public transport here in Bandung..more like a van tho..) i sat so near to him..i don't know whether he remember me or not.. but i started to get all fierce up.. thinking dat this is my payback time.. i lost control of my hand n almost about to punch him!! seriously!! glad dat my frens were there..they calm me down by making things funny..( thanx to Hanim,Farah n Dayang..) they really save me from doing the stupid thing n creating a bigger mess..coz u know even though i hate him so much..but by doing that didn't really solve the problem well..
i juz hope dat he realized what he had done was wrong..n before accusing anyone, get the real story first..ask both sides..but if I ever hear dat he have done the same thing to other junior..i'll kick his ass seriously dis time!!! wakakakakaka

1 comments:

Paan Ovrtd said...

Tumbuk je muka beliau. Jangan bagi can... sexist tu.