Monday, November 17, 2008

new sem....wooo=[

today is the second day of my 4th sem... dermatomusculoskeletal system...hahaha didn't quite prepared actually since I juz finish the final exam last week..they are so mean...can't u give us a break..3 days only???? tell me wht i can do within 3 days.... sleeping thru out the day to replace the time for sleeping during the exam period oredy took me 2 days..hahahaha i went swimming with my friends.... hangout at the nearest shopping mall...going crazy...there are actually nuthing much in this mall....but wee managed to be there for the whole day...still thinking wht have we done dat day...well....according to my plan before the exam finish..i want to go to Kota Bandung..do myself some shopping..not much la...financial probs always followed after dat..wooo... but mostly i juz didn't want to be at home becoz my room was in serious mess...hahahaha so many things to read but so lil time..so i end up having books spread around in my room...i even sleep with books...dear beloved lecturers, give me good results..can u see how hard i strive for dis exam??!!!^_~ i hope i did well though....

0 comments: