Monday, November 24, 2008

wHeRe To??!

i got a almost 2 weeks holiday this december...most of my frens went home...i chose not to coz baru je blik for raye..xkn nak blik lagi...d gap is to short..not worth it..is not dat i didn't miss my family...but the cost is toooooo expansive.. dat's why is not worth it.. i have planned to go jalan2..about 2 months ago, my frens n I actually plan to go to Bali..but when we think back, going to Bali for this SHORT holiday is tiring,wasting time n oso money... we have 2 choices..is either going there by bus or plane..

BUS...
~24 hours in the bus on our way to Bali n back to Bandung..
~d places dat we can visit odw are not very appealing to me..huhu

PLANE
~rm1200 is needed...don't have dat much money in my pocket rite now..if so,i prefer to buy books..daa..dats my priority rite??

so....end up we decided to go to jakarta...n...other places are still in consideration...hehehe

* BoGoR- got a safari there

* PanGanDaRan- a beach...oredy went there on August..

* JogJaKarTa- some of the candi are under construction la..so d scenery jd x cantik..huhu
* erm...mane lg yek????

2 comments:

amirahmohammadzaki said...

wow!!~~~best la if dpt pegi bali...amer seriously nk ikut..nnt kite g same2 k....tringn sgt nk g la..~~~

amirahmohammadzaki said...

BOGOR~~~sounds familiar la!!!!knp ek???