Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MeRePek JerK??!!

Sashiburi ne???? ohaiyo….. well not much happen to me lately..same old, same old me… moving on with my life…still having the same probs…money especially… but then my house rental money part have been settled…both me n anim had paid our parts just recently.. I gain weight!!!!!!!!! Dunno know how to loose it though…. I try to do exercises at the evening but class really makes me tired n sleepy so all I wanted to do is sleep …. I Eat more than I should…huhu I think I’ll start with bringing not much extra money to class.. so dat I wont be able to g o to canteen I buy stuff to eat… eat less LIPID-full foods and more fruits…hahaha I oredy start on dat …. Eat less spicy food coz just recently I had to go to clinic due to pelvic pain…I thought it was appendicitis so dats why I go… so the doc ask me to less it up a bit… now,wht I wanted so badly is to have internet connection at my house… Im getting sick of having to go to bale net n sit there for 3 hours or even more just to surf internet….stupid padma!!!!! I dunno when they actually gonna respond….is not like they didn’t have my number which I oredy gave them like 1 week ago… well…dah give up..so let it be…it might be good for myself…but then I will become so bored at home..coz rite now my DVD player didn’t work… need money to get it fix which I don’t have rite now… so I juz kept repeatedly watch cartoon KAT-TUN to entertain myself which i oredy hafal wht happen in each n every episodes..huhuhu they are my only source… nak borrow hanim’s lappy..she wanted to use oso.. my life rite now is all about BORINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go somewhere n have fun but no money…can’t afford to spend money recklessly anymore…woooo~ I try to save 500 Rp pr day..but it only last almost a month… coz rite now angkot fee is not 1500Rp anymore…the petrol price has went down so we only need to pay 1000 RP…heehehehe serve them rite… lastly…is about the issue of the Palestinians… I dunno wht to believe anymore… medias sometimes can be just a bunch of lies… all we can do is pray for them..n hoping that the war will stop soon… i don’t know wht Israel want so badly… n how barbarian they are n I felt sick towards those who didn’t see just how bad they are…. There are few things dat we can avoid buying to cripple the economy of Israel … like McD, KFC, n lots n pots of other things… most of it we use it or like it… we can stop it gradually… as for me… I try to stop going to KFc…n I hope I can do the same to McD ….dats all I guess… get bored oredy…. Later maybe… cho kimochi watta…. Hehehehe

Ur dearest KAT-TUN freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Paan Ovrtd said...

Diyana... Miss u so much la dear!

dYaNa said...

miss u too??? sape ni??? xtau la...

amirahmohammadzaki said...

piper... i think dik an is paan..the guy from our high school..ingt lg x???yg vokalis nasyid sedap bangat tu.....ingt kn

Paan Ovrtd said...

lil amirah is so damn correct!

amirahmohammadzaki said...

yes yes....n thanks to me,piper won't be thinking her brain out!!!!hahha paan, how r u????lame xdgr crite bro??

dYaNa said...

la..sah agak dah..takut slh org je...hehehe PAAN SENGAL!!!!!!!^_^ lamenye lost contact ngan kamu..uhuk2..