Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MeRePek JerK??!!

To early for another post huh?? Well…wht can u say…when sumthing come up to ur mind is better to quickly write it down or else it will be stuck in ur head forever…rite now all im thinking was it is actually hard for us to find true frens… though u said that A is ur besties or u even have a grup of besties…for me im not sure they really are my besties… for example, my frens n I Have been besties since we were in high skool… supposedly it should be 8 of us…but now im not really sure…woo~ it is not about them actually, all the thinking is about me…am I a good fren for them??? I can’t be with them when they need some1 to lean on…moreover, we were all far separated now… bz with our own life….last time we met was on December 2007…miss them so much…

but for now, all u can have is the frens dat are around u.. it is them whom u care about or even talk to when u have problems…. I really wanted to appreciate the frenship I have now… not wanting for it to be destroyed by anything… all the TWP 07/08 gurlz n boyz… I really truly love u guys…. Dunno how I can portray this…but I do hope dat we can be frens for as long as possible… moreover, it will be only u guys faces n craziness dat I will be seeing for the next 4 years to come…hahahaha I know it is hard for myself to open up my heart to everyone… well, as time flies… I’ll try my best…fix my flaw… cut down all the trashy talk about someone else.. my deepest apologies utk sape yg terase… im not perfect ok??? And whoever say dat they didn’t do those kind of talk are a complete liars!!!!! Hahahaha juz joking..=p coz I don’t want to end up graduating ‘alone’ if u know wht I mean…

so, enuf with ‘merepek’ness… got work to do… medical student always have stuff to do…flipping pages after pages of those freakingly thick books…. Hahahaha tipu saja… dats not me ok???? In my schedule, the most important thing is….JENG3… SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously have to stop or else I will end up writing nonsense thing even more… ja ne!!!!!

7 comments:

Paan Ovrtd said...

Cuti ke?

amirahmohammadzaki said...

piper....even we rarely meet..but the love's still there, if u know what i mean.....hahhaa, i admit that when we met, i barely open my mouth n speak..coz i didn't know what to share n tell to u guys...so i just keep silent...maybe because the separation that we endured makes us even farther from each other...but just to let u guys know(all 7 of u, if in case u all stumbled upon this comment) that no matter what happen in life, u guys are the best thing that ever happen in my life....high school was hard n u guys makes it easier for me..hahaha..biarla kite nie x se'hebat' or se'glamour' yg laen2, but we still have each other kn....n that's enough for me..

hahaha....tetibe amer ter'emo plak...but seriously, those words came out sincerely from my heart.... =D

we all ROCK kn!!!in our own way...HAHAHAHA

n jgn risau..kalau amer kawen first nnt amer sure jemput punye...=D..hahahahahahhhaha

dYaNa said...

thanx amer.. really appreciate wht u've just written here...shame on me to think like that...juz miss u guys so much...woo~

dYaNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dYaNa said...

DIK AN??? x cuti pun la..lmbt lagi nak cuti..huhu juz got some free time dat's all...

amirahmohammadzaki said...

piper....we all miss u too u know......keep in touch k dear!!!!

dYaNa said...

orait amer....menurut perintah...hehehe