Friday, February 20, 2009

SaYE YanG NAkaL ('',)

Hye…I have a confession…juz wanna say sorry to my friends…one is PO-G, my group member and CHIECHIE.. last Monday, we had a laboratory activity where we were using frog as the specimen… we want to check the effect of adrenaline towards blood vessels by checking it from the frog's tongue…but first we need to paralyzed the frog by drilling a hole in its head using a screwdriver-like thingy, then push it towards the vetebrae...i felt sorry for the frog actually...nape la x pengsankn je...coz we did that, the frog will end up dead oso...sorry to Mr.Froggy...for your info, we need the frog to be alive for the test..Proudly saying, for my group, i'm the one who did it..to tell you the truth, i was so damn scared..not the drilling part but i'm afraid that the frog will jump at me when i try to take it out from the jar...huhu i did itsuccessfully though w/out blood splattered onto my lab coat..woosshh..wht a relieved...

the main point is...both of my friends above were afraid of frog..huhu I decided to play around…just to tease PO-G.. hehehe but accidentally I made CHIECHIE afraid too… I noticed that I probably when overboard cause she was crying..i felt so horrible…dats me not knowing when to stop fooling around... addition, i had also put the frog into PO-G's bag afterwards but BTEE took it out coz xnak bersubahat...BRAVO TO BTEE!!! but I already apologized to both of them…. But then I need to take precaution so that it won’t happen again… I know that I shouldn’t be fooling around too much…woo~ sorry again guys!!!

p/s: actually it was so fun seeing PO-G running around the lab.. trying to avoid me and the frog…hahaha he is a big guy..chubby actually…so it was cute!!!! ^_^ jgn perasan ye po-g...

2 comments:

amirahmohammadzaki said...

sounds fun la the lab....frog....soooooo cute......comeyl btol tau katak..

dYaNa said...

but when u look what happen to the frog after dat...unbearable...huhuhu moreover...diorang bagi cm katak puru tau..x comey pown...hahaha