Thursday, December 24, 2009

BLOSSOM~!

My diary has gone..what a bummer.. im heartbroken like seriously… it has all my memories from the first day im here.. is not that I don’t remember what I wrote in it.. felt sad bcoz now I couldn’t read thru it whenever I felt like one..huhu so… there is nothing I could do other than to start over… so here it goes… today I felt happy… blessed… dizzy?( this occurred after all the fun things happen) I actually didn’t realized that im surrounded with good people… the ones that I already knew for years or even the ones that I just met… what a shame on me for having to notice it know.. but im proud of myself to finally realized it before it’s too late… the people might come and go…. They might forget you (wish I hope not)... all I need to bare in mind that they are there in your life leaving what so called memories which couldn’t be erased unless you got dementia..haha joking~! (an apple a day keeps dementia away..try!!) They taught you something… makes you laugh… be there when you need them.. makes you sad… (this could be for both good and bad reasons..=p) even if you meet them just for a split second…(here me exaggerating..haha) so people… I might not say it directly to you… but THANK YOU..


P/s: not sure whether the title suitable or not for this post.. it just popped out..haha

1 comments:

Paan Ovrtd said...

D, my recent blog is : http://seriously-uh-ah.blogspot.com/.